Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagged!

Have been too busy lately to read blogs. Just realized that I have been tagged by Lace-lovin' Librarian, Diane !

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your entry.

Now, 6 unimportant things about me...

1. I’m too lazy to do housework, my hubby’s always complaining the house is messy. Can’t help it with 3 small children around messing up the whole house with toys and books, 1 big one with lots of electronic gadgets and another one with lots of craft materials!

2. I can’t be bothered to take any driving lesson, so my hubby’s car would be left parked in the carpark whenever he goes on official overseas trips. I would rather walk a bit further to take public bus than to take cab, and save the cab fare for a snack or more craft materials.

3. I don’t socialize a lot, and spend after-office hours mostly on crafts and with the children. I’m not very good at expressing, and I’m not the type to joke around, but trying to loosen up!

4. I love mysteries and detective stories. Although I don’t read a lot nowadays, I will re-read the Sherlock Holmes books every now and then, and I still enjoy Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys books. I thing I can’t stand is dog-ear on books, it’s so heart-breaking! Oh, precious books!

5. I love watching Cantonese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean serial dramas, but my hubby loves watching variety shows and documentaries. So, it’s a game of who gets the remote control! And of course, with the children now competing for cartoon shows too!

6. I love Japanese food: sashimi, cold noodles, sushi; I love sweet desserts: ice-cream, almond paste, avocado shake, tiramisu, chocolates; I love my mother’s home-cooked soups, I love chili crabs… I can’t really cook, but I love to eat! Oh no, I’m getting fat!

I'm sure you have enough of my ramblings. Ok, time to tag ...(drum roll)...

Vicki of Victats
Omon of Tatting/Frivoliteter
Aileen of Wicked Tats
Jullie of Crafting with Jullie Teo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading your list. It's fun getting to know you a little better!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Thanks for joining in the fun! I think this is a neat way to get to know each other better!