Sunday, August 26, 2012

August and September ATCs

My birthday ATC for Sharon McGrath (Australia) is slightly late. I made use of a part of a bigger tatted square motif for the background.




This is the corresponding August ATC.


And the full square motif I tatted as a model for Georgia Seitz.

I had to tat and sew up the September 2012 ATC too, so that I have 9 pieces for our current ATC exhibition in the Bishan Library.
Here is my fabric ATC calendar I did so far, dedicated to the birthday gals in the StitchinFingers Birthday ATC swap.  A blogsite has been set up for the exhibition (18 Aug - 12 Sep 2012).


6 comments:

Michelle said...

These are lovely! You've incorporated the rating so well! What does ATC stand for?

Trillian As said...

Hi Ellen, it's a brilliant calendar. Trillian

Fox said...

rThat calendar is so fantastic! Beautiful work!

Also, I love that square motif - your tatting is superb.
Fox ; )

Singtatter said...

Thanks for the compliments on the fabric ATC calendar!

Well, Michelle, ATC is Artist Trading Card. You can google to find out more. The only criteria is the size (2.5 by 3.5 inch). There are a lot of people swapping them.

petozi Design said...

Your ATC are adorable! This is a very good use for all little tatting pieces.
greetings from Germany
Petra

JennyPennyPoppy said...

What a wonderful display of atc's and your tatting is lovely! I'm still trying to learn :)