Thursday, September 10, 2015

Yet to Show Some Old Swaps

Pam Colosimo's (Canada) spring tag book is finally here, the one she graciously re-sent after the original one went missing in the mail.

We had a bookmark exchange in May over at NeedlesnCrafts. Swapped with Diane L. Merlock (USA). I sent tatted bookmarks.
Sweet hardanger bookmarks Diane sewed for me and tatting threads she enclosed.

My finished butterfly ATCS for the Futterby Butterfly swap which Nikki hosted over at Paper Traders.  Remember these stencilled-printed butterflies with stryofoam? I added die-cut flowers and a quote about butterfly.
ATCs received from (from left going clockwise) Sandra Dewling, Pam Prosser and Barb Adams.

I joined my first swap at Mini-books. Jill Filey (USA) sent me a spring theme mini book 5"×5". 

My first attempt at explosion books. It's done but I haven't heard from Michelle whom I'm supposed to send to. 

No comments: